Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Romantic SMS - To Say " i miss you "


love message-sms i miss you-i love you
Hello, not goodnight, not good night. Whatever. Time passes too slowly. I miss you too my love
Earth may stop rotating, birds stop singing and the fish stop swimming. But I'll never stop loving you. I miss you and I love you
I miss you too. This SMS is not powerful enough to express how much I miss you.
There are not enough words to express how much I miss you my heart. You are always present in my heart.
Just a text message to tell you that I miss you
This only 10min you're gone but I miss you already.I love you
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. No matter how many times I say, it will never be enough.
It's so hard not to see you all this time. Every second that passes I want you to be by my side.
I miss you too darling. My heart aches every minute I spend away from you.
Good night my heart. I would love you to be by my side. I miss you too.

8 comments:

  1. awesome messages you got here, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

    Source: http://quoteslib.com/tag/i-love-you-quotes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true... LOVE heals a broken heart in all situations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these messages are awesome, i really love them and my sweetheart does too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete