Thursday, December 26, 2013

happy new year sms - 2014 messages

Texting and sentences right 2014


Sms messages and good 2014 - happy new year

 Simple good sms 2014, good small sms 2014, happy new year messages 2014, good texting year sms good models 2014, texting to wish good wishes 2014





Happy new year to you and all who are dear to you let all your wishes come true and that peace reign in your hearts!

 Sms messages and good 2014


Depart: Happiness destination by flight 2014 00:00. Flight duration 365 days. Pack essentials: health, love, prosperity and happiness Happy New Year 2014!

 Sms messages and good 2014


Our love illuminates this new year all the fun and joy that allows you to share!

 Sms messages and good 2014


The menus 2013: velvety health hors d'oeuvres happiness, net of tenderness and love sauce Friendship Coffee.

 Sms messages and good 2014


Ding Dong, boarding the flight is announced in 2014. Your stops, luck, health, happiness ... the duration will be 12 months. Please arrive 31 door

 Sms messages and good 2014


Happy New Year and good health throughout this new year to you and all those you hold dear!

 Sms messages and good 2014


A great thought for you on this first day of the year I wish you happy holidays, happy always and often ecstasy on your way 

 Sms messages and good 2014


I wish you 12 months of happiness 52 weeks of fun 365 days of success 8760 hours of healths 52560 0minutes Love chances

 Sms messages and good 2014


At the dawn of this new year, the bank wishes to inform you that it pays on behalf of your life 365 days of health, joy, happiness, money, success and prosperity! Happy new year!

 Sms messages and good 2014


That happiness is waiting for you in your heart and in those of your loved ones at the dawn of the new year! Happy new year!

 Sms messages and good 2014


I give you big kisses everywhere. My dear, for Christmas, I asked Santa the greatest gift: our love and our feelings are eternal. Happy New Year 20134 love of my life.

 Sms messages and good 2014


I offer you a thousand and one flowers of a thousand colors that you wear to tell you all my happy new year 2014 heart.

 Sms messages and good 2014


I love you my princess, star of my nights and sunshine of my life. Big Kisses everywhere ... My I love you will always be as numerous and sincere during the year 2014. Big kisses.

 Sms messages and good 2014


At the dawn of this new year, the bank wishes to inform you that it pays on behalf of your life 365 days of health, joy, happiness, money, success and prosperity!Happy new year!

 Sms messages and good 2014


I offer you a thousand flowers of many colors that you wear to tell you with all my heart

 Sms messages and good 2014


Each new year is a new start ... a new beginning ... May this new year bring you a lot of joy, love and chance.Que all your dreams and hopes come true and that each of your good resolutions you open the door a new life full of emotions! Happy new year!

 Sms messages and good 2014


I wish you a year full of generosity your image, filled with joy, happiness, success, and an iron. A very soon.

 Sms messages and good 2014


A Great idea for you and I wish you 12 months of happiness for this new year 2013.

 Sms messages and good 2014


Look around we are already in 2014 and we are still happy together, happy new year!

 Sms messages and good 2014


Day after day, year round and here is the return of most beautiful day full of happiness and a little good word for this day 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment