Sunday, March 9, 2014

Text of Love - love messages




Love is sometimes difficult to express, that's why we hope you will find lots of inspiration to browse this page, to express your passionate feelings. We created this romantic bouquet to discover the new collection of the most beautiful  love texts .

The true value of a moment, we know 
 that once it became a memory 


You, who have rekindled the flame of my heart, 
You, who have changed the course of my life, 
You who give me every day happiness, 
you, I dream every night, 
It's you that I will give my life, 
Until my last breath. 


I love you my heart  
to see you again, just for a moment,
and my heart feels better ...
touch you, slowly,
and my hands are reassured ...
kiss you one last faith,
and my lips are filled ...


Text in love with her: My Honey ...

Why do you want to love you? 
you are the beautiful lady of my heart 
So you know happiness 
with him my best friends 
I can not live without you 
I can not live with you 
I worth living anyway 
But a smile from you and I am happy 
Attention is I feel better 
so near you I hope I'll always be 
you who will forever be my first love.


If loving you is ! error 
then I will that mistake in my life. 


text of love for him:  My Baby

My dear darling 
. Whenever I think of you I smile 
Whenever, I look  and you look at me I blushed. 
Whenever I talk to you or you talk to me  
I'm on a cloud. 
And when I miss you, I do not have to get you very far ...  
I look into my heart, because that is where you are. 
I told you all that is his to tell you I love you my way. 
then. "I LOVE YOU" 
... Kiss  From your faithful sweetheart.


Other text of Love:
Most people  
only need oxygen to live,  
but I have a little more special, 
 I need you to be more


There are times when a person misses you very much, 
 and you'd get it out of your dreams, 
 to tighten your arms strong.


If love is sincere, there is no reason  
that the distance between them,  and if the distance between us 
love unites us 



We are often deceived in love,  
often wounded and often unhappy, 
but we like. 


My darling, I love you so be at your side 
 at this time, have a good night, sweet dreams made. 
 Missing You 


Love is a big word for many people, 
 but for me, it is very small because 
 this is not the love I have for you,  
it is something much more powerful ... 



Love is an art, but few artists.  
, but even if you're not the Mozart music,  
or the Picasso painting,  
the artist if you are well known to my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid of missing opportunities. Behind every failure is an opportunity somebody wishes they had missed.
    Source: http://quoteslib.com/tag/quotes-about-love/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quotes about love, this quotes are really helpful for the people who are having feelings but not able to expressed there love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic love messages, the writer is really gifted

    ReplyDelete