Thursday, November 24, 2016

Best Love Quotes For Him 2016

love quotes for him
Read Also :Quotes pictures
Let us make our love special by doing small things with great affection.
Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.
I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms.
There is no difference in love that a kiss cannot erase.
‘I would have followed him to hell, if he asked me, and maybe I did.
Kiss me, and you may see stars. Love me, and I will give them to you.
love quotes for him

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you.
Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again

I may not be with you always but I promise you one thing. I will be there on your wedding day and I will sit beside you while saying the words, “Yes, Father. I do.” This is a great answer to a proposal. It may not be as simple and straight forward as a yes, but this makes a proposal answer more romantic and sweet.
love quotes for him
I love you, always have and always will. My favorite line. It is simple yet timeless. Saying I love you is normal and you always hear it almost every day. But saying the last part means that you love him presently and will continue to love him in the future which will definitely show how important he is to you.

God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. Maybe that’s why he sent you to me. Telling him that he is sent by God is one of the sweetest things to say. This message shows that he is a big part of who you are and without him, your life will be a complete mess.

love quotes for him

No comments:

Post a Comment