Thursday, December 1, 2016

Most Romantic quotes of love ♥♥♥♥

alt="love-romance-romantic quotes-love quotes-quotations"/>

“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.” 

I walk a thousand miles just 
to see your smiles. 

“It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” 

“Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.” 

“The heart that truly loves never forgets.” 

“Every time I look at you, I see the angel from heaven, I thank you for the day I met you, Indeed, I miss now and then.” 



You're like the lyrics to my favorite song. You stick with me all day long. And when I reach the end I wanna hear it again. 



“If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to “ 


I must see her and press her to my heart. I love her to the point of madness, and I cannot continue to be separated from her. If she no longer loved me, I would have nothing left to do on earth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment