Thursday, December 1, 2016

romantic Love poems " i miss you "

alt="love-romance-romantic love poems-love poems-i miss you-i miss you poems"/>


I Miss You

Each morning I wake up, 
You're the first thought on my mind. 
Looking to put my arms around you, 
But there's nothing to find. 
I realize you're not there 
And again sadness sets in. 
It's a bad situation, 
Neither of us can win.

I miss you so badly,



The smile on your face. 
The warmth of your body 
And how you radiate OUR place. 
I miss the look in your eyes 
In the bright morning sun. 
Thinking of how to make you happy, 
A smile on your face tells me I've won.

As you can probably tell, 
I'm not having a great day. 
I keep thinking how much I miss you 
In each and every way.

Words aren't enough 
To say how I feel. 
There's never a doubt 
My feelings are real

I know that I love you 
I miss you so much. 
The feelings of your kiss, 
The feel of you touch.

I promise not to take for granted 
The love that we share 
I promise not to forget 
To show how much I care

I want and need you 
As part of my life 
It's the reason I asked you 
And want you to be my wife.

I miss you today 
As much as the day before. 
You're the only one 
I want to adore.

Have I made my point, 
Can you understand? 
I need your love, 
I want your hand.


Thinking of you 

Is all that I do. 
I've told you many times, 
This is nothing new.

So I'll finish this up 
Just hoping that you knew 
I love you so much 
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment